Please join us on Saturday, April 27, 2013 for the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce 55th Annual Black & White Ball and Business Awards. The formal gala is the longest running event of its kind and this year we are expecting another “sold out” crowd which will be hosted by our celebrity emcee, Marco Antonio Regil. The Gala features an elegant dinner, entertainment, and the presentation of the prestigious Business Awards and Legacy Award. Our 2013 Award winners are:
- Legacy Award: Dr. Lattie Coor, Center for the Future of Arizona
- Man of the Year: Alfredo J. Molina, Molina Fine Jewelers
- Woman of the Year: MaryAnn Guerra, BioAccel
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Israel Torres, Torres Consulting and Law Group
- Corporation of the Year: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
For more information contact Christina Arellano at  294.6085
Note: Attendees of the Black & White Ball and Business Awards at the Sheraton Downtown Phoenix have been offered a special discounted rate of 15% off the daily rate at the overflow hotel Hyatt Regency – Downtown Phoenix just two blocks away. To make your reservations and receive your discounted rate, visit www.phoenix.hyatt.com and use the promotional code of 17795.