Get Answers. Get Covered.
Many parts of the healthcare law start in 2014. Health insurance will be an option for more people than ever before. You might even qualify for financial help, which makes health insurance more affordable.
The law affects everyone differently. Don’t wait to learn how you can benefit or get started. Your health is just too important. Here are a few things you should know about the new health plans that will be available in 2014:
- Most people under the age of 65 can’t be turned down for insurance
- Routine check-ups, immunizations, hospital stays, maternity care, lab tests and more are covered*
- Financial assistance may be available to help you pay for health insurance – if you qualify, this assistance lowers health insurance costs
- Most individuals between the ages of 18 and 65 must have some form of health coverage
- There is a set time period when you can buy individual health insurance plans for yourself or your family called Open Enrollment and it goes from October 1 to March 31.+
Turn to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona for answers to your questions. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona has been part of your community for over 70 years, and here to help you today.
+Individuals who have qualifying events may be able to enroll during special enrollment periods
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association