Our funeral home began as a United Methodist Church built at the turn of the century in 1908. As a funeral home, we have been serving the community for the last 32 years. In the last year we have remodeled and refurbished our building of over 15,000 square feet. We have painted, tiled and furniture designed to increase the comfort for our families has been arranged in a homey and inviting manner.
Member Since: 2017