The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is committed to keeping our member businesses competitive. To help meet that goal, we offer the following professional development opportunities:
- In partnership with the Arizona Technology Council, our members can attend one of the ATC’s Lunch & Learns for free as part of our Technology Series Programming. The Lunch & Learn events are held on a quarterly basis and offer training and information on technology in the workplace and how these new advances can build your company.
- Business Boot Camp Series, which encompasses everything from business start-up 101 courses, to financial wellness, legal, growth strategies training.
- Our Latina Business Enterprises Group hosts three events annually, featuring an array of speakers offering expertise on a wide range of topics.
The Latina Business Enterprise Group, whose mission is aligned with the vision of the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, focuses on the interests of Latina/women-owned businesses and their professional career advancement.
According to the U.S. Census, Latina-owned companies were the fastest growing segment of businesses in the country, growing at a rate three to four times that of the general market. In 2015, there were more than 123,000 Latina-owned firms in the state, making up a majority of all Hispanic-owned companies in Arizona.
- Chair: Marisa S. Benincasa, Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Vice-Chair: Sandra Gonzalez, State Farm.
- Ruth Enriquez, Bank of America
- Laura de la Mata, ABC 15 News
- Laura V. Bennett, Leverage Technology Group
- Deanna Jordan, Comerica Bank
- Melba Rivera- Irizarry, University of Phoenix
- Mary McEvilly, Imagine Life Design
- Olga Aros, Ora y Dia Management Group
- Maria Hicks, WBEC West
- JoAnn Arellano, Liberty Mutual
For more information, please contact Rosa Fligg | Customer Care, Retention & Executive Services | Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce | email@example.com | 602.279.1800 x 202.