MBDA Business Center
The Phoenix MBDA Business Center is federally funded by the Minority Business Development Agency, U.S. Department of Commerce. It is locally operated by the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
The Center is focused on securing large public and private contracts, financing transactions, stimulating job creation and retention, and facilitating entry to global markets for eligible minority-owned businesses.
The Center serves all MBEs with a focus on clients that have annual revenues of $1 million dollars or more, or are participants in a high-growth industry (e.g. green technology, clean energy, health care, infrastructure and broadband technology, among others).
Strategic Business Consulting:
- Facilitating access to global entrepreneurship, procurement and contracting
- Marketing, bidding and networking assistance
- Provide access to capital, finance packaging and bonding
- Assist with teaming and partnerships for contracting
- Assist with import/export
- Connect you to our nationwide MBDA network of resources
Minority Certification Assistance:
- Local DBE, SBE, 8(a), SDB, GSA schedules and more
Workshops, Seminars and Conferences:
- Business-to-business forums to connect you with opportunities and buyers
- Connecting you with resources that fit your needs
Annual MBDA Awards
The annual MBDA Awards program is designed to celebrate and recognize the outstanding achievements of minority entrepreneurs as well diverse representation of individuals and organizations that have demonstrated leadership and commitment in advancing minority business enterprise.
The Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) is headquartered at the U.S. Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C. It is the only federal agency in the country dedicated exclusively to fostering the establishment and growth of minority-owned businesses. MBDA and its network of business centers serve minority entrepreneurs who are pursuing growth in size, scale and capacity. By doing so, minority firms are better positioned to create new jobs, impact local economies and expand into national and global marketplaces.
Alika Kumar, Director
1020 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix AZ 85014
Email us or visit the MBDA Business Center online.